The brief outpatient consultations are usually insufficient to correctly picture the rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis. With the PCL Health monitoring service, rheumatoid arthritis can be monitored on a regular basis to track abnormalities, symptoms, soft signs, movement activity and health reminders to support appropriate treatment decisions.
- Share a holistic picture of your health complete with health parameters and symptoms to healthcare professionals regularly and pre-appointment basis.
- The flares can be reported promptly without the need to go to a clinic or hospital, enabling patients to seek immediate interventions.
- The treatment targets can be achieved through health reminders.
- Devise an effective rheumatoid arthritis treatment plan through enhanced patient engagement.
- Health parameters and symptoms monitoring to continuously watch the patient’s developing health condition.
- Make medicinal interventions for flares, referrals for surgery as well as for other comorbidities, i.e., hypertension, osteoporosis, etc.