If the symptoms of menopause are not addressed, the patient’s relationships, work, and mental health can get affected. It is, thus, important to manage the symptoms of menopause for good quality of life. This is where the PCL Health monitoring service helps you. It helps you save time as most of the consultations can be performed remotely. The symptom tracking can be performed before and after an appointment using the gadgets provided by us.
- The signs and symptoms of menopause along with intensity level and frequency as they occur can be logged in the system.
- The patients have an opportunity to convey more details to the healthcare providers outside the limited time of standard consultation appointments.
- The patients have access to educational material, triage assessment tools, and many other features in the app.
- Reduce the number of in-person appointments and remotely support your patients.
- Manage and treat menopause related issues by providing them with relevant information.
- Monitor, intervene and re-evaluate the treatment plan for an ongoing hormonal therapy.