Manage Hypertension with state-of-art tech.
Health monitoring services make it easier to manage hypertension for healthcare providers.
Book a demo today to get started
How does it work?
Although Blood pressure can be individual-specific, a reading of 140/90mmHg or higher is considered hypertension (150/90 mmHg for those aged 80 years or more). It can put individuals at high risk of cardiovascular diseases. Hypertension is prevalent in about one-third of adults in the UK, as per NHS data.
Health monitoring services make it easier to manage hypertension for healthcare providers. Patients can maintain a log of their blood pressure measurements and other vitals such as body weight, and share with the clinicians via our mobile app and integrated monitoring device.
Clinicians are notified when the readings are not within the set target values, Clinicians can analyse trends in the recordings, adjust the treatment with medicines or suggest lifestyle changes.
- Enable reliable acute or chronic hypertension monitoring from the comfort of your homes.
- Get interactive reminders that help you to log your vitals and soft signs on time.
- Clinicians are notified when the readings are not within the set target values.
- Frequent monitoring through our service reduces the need for in-person appointments for BP measurement.
- Notifications are sent when the readings are not within the set target values enabling intervention at the right time.
- Remotely collect and analyse soft signs, standardised or personalised health scores for a better understanding of patients’ health.
Increase in drug compliance rate with home-based BP monitoring.
Researchers reported that home-based BP monitoring can help achieve up to 92% drug compliance rate, compared to 74% without monitoring. The study involved 200 patients in the home BP monitoring program.
Get access to our full brochure on managing Hypertension by entering your details into the form below.