A lot of research studies support the use of remote monitoring for diabetic patients for improved diabetes care. Resultantly, we see that many health providers are incorporating remote monitoring into their diabetes care programs.
The PCL Health monitoring service helps make the management of diabetes mellitus easier. It enables the patients and clinicians to follow up on diabetes mellitus treatment, whether through glucose-regulating medications or insulin.
- Log diabetes mellitus symptoms and blood glucose level, weight and other vital parameters.
- Communicate with healthcare providers for modifying required insulin intake based on the record of glucose levels.
- Regular remote interactions with clinicians to provide right guidance at the right time.
- Regular monitoring of blood glucose levels ensures effective management of diabetes mellitus.
- Reduced in-person appointments resulting in increased efficiency of healthcare providers.
- Targets and thresholds for glucose levels, blood pressure, and other vital signs for increased patient engagement and early detection of abnormalities.