Although Blood pressure can be individual-specific, a reading of 140/90mmHg or higher is considered hypertension (150/90 mmHg for those aged 80 years or more). It can put individuals at high risk of cardiovascular diseases. Hypertension is prevalent in about one-third of adults in the UK, as per NHS. PCL
- Enable reliable acute or chronic hypertension monitoring from the comfort of your homes.
- Get interactive reminders that help you to log your vitals and soft signs on time.
- Clinicians are notified when the readings are not within the set target values.
- Frequent monitoring through our service reduces the need for in-person appointments for BP measurement.
- Notifications are sent when the readings are not within the set target values enabling intervention at the right time.
- Remotely collect and analyse soft signs, standardised or personalised health scores for a better understanding of patients’ health.
A study published in the Journal of Hypertension.